Hi everyone! I took a short break from the blog world this weekend because I was pretty busy. I did manage to come up with a new pancake recipe on Sunday and wanted to share it with you! :)
- 2 egg whites
- 20 g of instant oats ( = a little under 1/3 of a cup )
- Half a scoop of vanilla protein powder ( I used Designer Whey French Vanilla )
- 2 packets of stevia
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of water
- A few blueberries
- Preheat your stove top to medium heat. Spray your pan with non-stick spray (you can also use olive oil).
- Put all the ingredients EXCEPT the blueberries into a bowl and mix well. One you’ve mixed everything thoroughly, add the blueberries to your mixture. Don’t mix the batter too much, other wise it will turn blue/purple.
- Use a large spoon to put some of the pancake batter into your pan. You could also add all the batter into your pan, if you want one big pancake.
- Once the side that’s facing up starts bubbling a little bit, flip the pancake to the other side with a spatula.
- Repeat stage 3 and 4 until there is no pancake batter left.
Top the pancakes with whatever you like and enjoy!
You can also check out my other pancake creations on my Recipes page! :)
How was your weekend? Anything fun planned for this week? Favorite pancake or waffle topping?